Property Law and Conveyancing Services
Our commercial and residential property law team has the legal knowledge and experience to effectively guide you through all aspects of real estate transactions.
Apart from private clients and home owners, we also work with companies, partnerships, joint ventures and developers. We also represent our clients at lending and financial institutions, professional organisations and individual investors.
Buying & Selling Property
Buying or selling property is often the biggest single transaction that most people will ever make, so you need peace of mind that that the transaction is in the hands of specialist property lawyers. Our property law team is based in Centurion, Gauteng. We are dedicated to ensuring that when you buy or sell property, the transaction goes as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
We are also property lawyers of choice to a number of developers, so contact our Property Law Team today for fast and knowledgeable service.
Success in property development depends upon a number of critical factors, and our expertise in this complex area can equip you with the foresight to make sounder decisions that will simplify and streamline your process.
We offer assistance for the following services:
- Contract for the sale and purchase of the property
- Development contracts with builders and other service suppliers
- City and council planning advice and appeals
- Development applications and certification processes
- Finance acquisition and terms
- Investor contracts
- Environmental planning legal advice and representation
We would be pleased to discuss your property development plans with you, and discover the areas where we can offer assistance that will help toward your project’s success. View the latest property statistics for Gauteng here.
We are specialists in the field of Property and Conveyancing transactions across South Africa.
Commercial Real Estate
Our property law attorneys regularly assist clients in all stages of property development and transaction processes. This includes the planning, acquisition, disposition, financing and commercialisation of any real estate. Our commercial property law team can help with:
- Conveyancing and transfers (see our calculators)
- Contract and finance terms negotiations
- Zoning and land use matters
- Drafting and preparing contracts in respect of loans, leases, purchases and sales
- Drafting and preparing contracts and agreements in respect of contractors, developers and subdivisions
- Commercial and retail lease matters
- Municipalities and government agency engagement and negotiations
We are experienced in providing legal representation to financial institutions, developers, and businesses in loan and foreclosure matters, including property-related credit matters.