Legal Services for Small Business
Barnard Inc can assist your small or medium business as a full service commercial law firm. We have redesigned the way legal services are provided, making it easier to engage with a professional law firm minus the expense and old school ways of traditional lawyers.
We can guide your small business through all the legal needs you make face, such as:
- Drafting and reviewing commercial contracts
- Starting a new business
- Buying / selling a business
- Franchise law for franchisors and franchisees
- Entering a franchise
- Commercial, office, industrial leases
- Commercial litigation
- Debt recovery
Ready to get started?
So are we. Tell us about the services your business needs and we will be in touch with you shortly.
Barnard Inc is a proud partner of the National Small Business Chamber (NSBC). Members of the NSBC receive a preferential rate for certain legal services. If you’d like to join the NSBC, please let us know on the form and we will arrange to send you a joining voucher to the value of R1950.
We work with small businesses, startups, and entrepreneurs right across South Africa, taking pride in supporting your business journey. We will provide you with clear and relevant advice, removing obstacles and minimising the risk of disputes.
You will have:
- Access to business lawyers familiar with the issues that business owners and entrepreneurs face.
- Where applicable, fixed-fee payment arrangements provided before we commence work, so that you can budget with peace of mind.
- Solid management of your matter. Get used to fast turnarounds, project managed outcomes, and recognised deadlines.
At whatever stage of the journey your business is at – from idea, to scaling up, to building a team, to selling, you can chat with us about your needs. You can just simply the contact form or call us on 012 001 2739.